[ghpn-wg] preliminary GGF13 agenda

Franco Travostino franco.travostino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:55:05 CST 2005

In Seoul I will be hosting one GHPN session, with the following
agenda. While the agenda may be subject to some fine tuning still, I'm
pleased to note that all the speakers have confirmed their
participation. I look forward to a lively session!

Agenda

 1.       Agenda Bashing and Administrivia      [5']

 2.       GHPN overview and Status of the Drafts [10']

 3.       Review of NetServices Use Cases,
draft-ggf-ghpn-netservices-usecase-2-3 [15']

 4.       Optical Control Plane Research for Grid Computing, by Admela
Jukan, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  [20']

 5.       Infrastructures such as NLR and GLIF involving Grid
Applications, by Gigi Karmous-Edwards, MCNC [20']

6.        Control Models, by Cees de Laat, University of Amsterdam [20']

-franco