[ghpn-wg] FW: Advanced communication Protocols

Pascale Primet/Vicat-Blanc Pascale.Primet at ens-lyon.fr
Mon Apr 4 05:04:41 CDT 2005

Hello,
A new version of the GGF document on these protocols is actually
available (soon in public comment) at:

http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/data-rg/document/A_Survey_of_Transport_Protocols_other_than_Standard_TCP/en/1

Please have a look. I hope you will find all references you are looking for.
Best regards
Pascale Vicat-Blanc Primet