[ghpn-wg] netissues and multicast

Marinho P Barcellos marinho at acm.org
Thu Nov 25 04:57:14 CST 2004

Hello all

>On Tuesday 23 November 2004 07:37, Volker Sander wrote:
> All:
> I just got the mail that the original version is approved for
> publication (GFD-I.37). I propose to continue with our editing and
> create a secind version
> that includes the discussed changes and potentially more.

Volker, how does this work? I don't know exactly what it means to have the
document "approved", then my question is: is it possible to evolve the
document to incorporate required corrections, recommended improvements
and contents and style, and optional additions?

On Friday 19 November 2004 14:44, Volker Sander wrote:
> yes, I was also thinking about adding Marinho to the list of authors,
> so i am with your proposal

I acknowledge that, thank you.

On Thursday 18 November 2004 16:07, Marco Tana wrote:
> Because of I posted material about multicast too, I'd like to consider
> Marinho's proposal related to an integration about current
> implementations (MDP, NORM, etc.). So if you agree I can do this job
> with him as a first step of revision.
> I'll come back to my office next Tuesday...so I look forward to reading
> your remarks and, possibly, the comments addressing plan.

Marco should be back to office now and we will discuss the part about
multicast. Could you please get in touch, Marco?

Regards, Marinho.

Prof. Marinho P. Barcellos (marinho at acm dot org)
University of Manchester and BT Research Labs/UK
On leave from UNISINOS University, Brazil

*** Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.
*** See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html