[ghpn-wg] netissues and multicast

Marinho P Barcellos marinho at acm.org
Fri Nov 19 04:52:42 CST 2004

Hello all

Thanks for all replies in regards to my comments.

> >Because of I posted material about multicast too, I'd like to consider
> >Marinho's proposal related to an integration about current
> > implementations (MDP, NORM, etc.). So if you agree I can do this job
> > with him as a first step of revision.

Marco has written some material about multicast too, and there is a
proposal that we discuss the subject and enrich a little the net-issues
document in the multicast section with considerations on current reliable
multicast implementations.

Cheers,
Marinho.

Prof. Marinho P. Barcellos (marinho at acm dot org)