[ghpn-wg] presentations concerning GHPN-RG

Franco Travostino travos at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Dec 14 19:54:21 CST 2004

Since GGF12, I've had the opportunity to present GHPN-RG to three audiences:

1. The Grid Workshop organized by the OIForum, Alexandria, VA, October 25th
2. The MCNC Workshop, Optical Control Planes for the Grid Community,
Pittsburgh, PA, November 12th
3. High-performance Global Grid Networks Workshop associated with Globecom
2004, Dallas, Tx, Dec 3rd

Clearly, the GHPN's work appeals to a growing number of people!

I've posted the slides for my 3 talks on forge.gridforum.org (under Root ->
Presentations regarding GHPN).

-franco