[GFS-WG] WS-Iterator

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 25 11:52:19 CDT 2010

Osamu,

I apologize for not responding sooner.  However, I don't think that it
would be appropriate for me to do so unless I could have the GFS
working group standing behind the document (i.e., an individual cannot
submit a specification to the editor so far as I know, but an
individual can do so on behalf of a group).  Is the GFS-WG willing to
sponsor this specification?

Thanks,
Mark