[GFS-WG] greeting from Leitao

Osamu Tatebe tatebe at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Aug 28 06:00:38 CDT 2008

Hi Leitao,

Currently this working group discusses about file catalog
standardization on top of the Resource Namespace Service (RNS).  It is
considered to be a building block to federate several data grids, and
to provide Grid file system functionality.  We will have a session
in the upcoming OGF24 held in Singapore.  Please join us if you can.

Thanks,
Osamu