[gfs-wg] Grid File System sessions at GGF 14

Arun swaran Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Mon Jun 27 19:13:27 CDT 2005

As part of our continued effort to realize standards for data grid
environments, we continue our sessions on Grid File Systems. In this
GGF, we have two sessions (both on Wednesday). I have attached the
related documents for your convenience.

You may wish to mark your calendar and join us during these sessions. We
are not sure if we will have the Video Telecon or similar facilities
this time. We will let you know if it is possible.

GFS-WG Agenda for GGF 14, Chicago
---------------------------------

1)Session one: GFS-RNS Draft Finalization
 June 29, Wednesday 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
 Room: Consulate 1&2

 Introduction	(Osamu, 5 minutes)
 GFS-RNS Draft Finalization (Manuel, 50 minutes)
 Discussion (25 minutes)

2)Session two: (GFS Architecture Status and Future)
 June 29, Wednesday 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
 Room: Michigan
 GFS Introduction and Status (Osamu - 10 minutes)
 GFS Architecture: Discussion and next steps (Arun - 45 minutes)
 Vendor/User Comments and Opinion (25 minutes)
 GFS Future (Arun - 10 minutes)

GFS-WG Co-chairs
(Arun Jagatheesan, Osamu Tatebe, Jane Xu).

Arun
~~~~~~~~~
Dream; because, dreams lead to thoughts; thoughts lead to action, and
action leads to achievement.

Arun swaran Jagatheesan
http://www.sdsc.edu/~arun/
San Diego Supercomputer Center.