[gfs-wg] GGF14 Session Minutes & RNS comments

Manuel Pereira mpereira at almaden.ibm.com
Fri Jul 8 18:52:06 CDT 2005

Hello all,

After further consideration, I have added an RNSTypeFault after all (this
was commented on in the previous note regarding the meeting minutes for
session #1).  I find that it proves to be appropriate for the list
operation, particularly for handling the case when a user attempts to list
an entry that is not a virtual directory (see section 1.3.2.3).  It also
seems to offer appropriate utility for the create operation; in this
context it serves to offer the ability to warn a user when a property is
set that is inconsistent with entry type (see section 1.3.2.1).

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gfs-wg/document/RNS-Proposed_Final_Draft-v1.7/en/7

Best regards,
Manuel Pereira
IBM Almaden Research Center