[gfs-wg] Draft architecture document of Grid file system

Osamu Tatebe o.tatebe at aist.go.jp
Wed Dec 14 01:11:08 CST 2005

Hi all,

Attached is a draft document of architecture of Grid file system.  It
is based on discussion at GGF15 GFS-WG session.  Basically it
describes functionality of Grid file system, and scenarios to realize
these functionalities in service oriented architecture.  I would like
to improve this document by the next GGF16.

It is far from a complete document, but the reason why I send this
preliminary document to the mailing list now is that I cannot
participate in OGSA-D teleconference today (or tomorrow).  I hope this
can help and provide some idea and input to OGSA data document.

PS. I requested one 90-min session for VFDS (Virtual Filesystem
Directory Service) and architecture discussion at GGF16.

Thanks,
Osamu