[GFS-WG] Fw: Re: Fw: RNS 1.1 and misc other documents

Osamu Tatebe tatebe at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Tue Jan 13 18:39:38 CST 2009

Hi all,

I forward the email from Erwin that is blocked by some reason.
Please see below and send comments to the ML.

Thanks,
Osamu

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:45:32 +0100
From: Erwin Laure <erwin.laure at cern.ch>
To: Osamu Tatebe <tatebe at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp>, gfs-wg at ogf.org
Cc: grimshaw at virginia.edu, martinde at us.ibm.com, mmm2a at virginia.edu, kas9ud at virginia.edu
Subject: Re: Fw: RNS 1.1 and misc other documents

Hi,

I haven't seen any further comments to this. As I believe the points
raised below can be addressed quite easily and don't block pushing the
spec out for public comments.

So I call the group for final comments before pushing the RNS 1.1 spec
out for public comments by January 20.

Cheers,

-- Erwin