[GFS-WG] Fw: RNS 1.1 and misc other documents

Osamu Tatebe tatebe at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Feb 2 01:06:00 CST 2009

Hi All,

We have some experience with RNS 1.1 and found these issues.

1. WSDLs in the spec (RNS and WS-Iterator) include some mistakes.
   Corrected XML Schema and WSDL are attached.

2. There is no way to know an entry is not referrenced to any
   more.  Regarding RNS entry, life time seems not to be
   appropriate since users do not assume it will be expired.
   This means there is no way to delete RNS entries.

The item 1 is obvious.  How do you think about the item 2?

Also, we are ready for RNS interoperability test.  If some
other party has the RNS 1.1 implementation please let us know.

Thanks,
Osamu