[gfs-wg] RNSResolver-related questions

Manuel Pereira mpereira at almaden.ibm.com
Thu Feb 2 17:51:37 CST 2006

Hello all,

> Ok, but still, how would the Delete change type element be used to
> identify the particular EPR to be deleted from the logical reference (as

> the Delete-component is only capable of carrying a QName)?

I have posted a revision of the draft[1] that reflects the necessary
changes to the updateLogicalReference operation of the RNSResolver port
type.  This should address most of the stated questions/comments in this
message thread.

[1]
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gfs-wg/document/Resource_Namespace_Service_Final_Draft/en/2

Best regards,
Manuel Pereira
IBM Almaden Research Center
1-408-927-1935                 [Tieline: 457]
mpereira at us.ibm.com