[gfs-wg] RNS telecon, 13 Oct

Osamu Tatebe o.tatebe at aist.go.jp
Tue Oct 11 03:00:49 CDT 2005

Hi all,

We will have the teleconference to finalize the RNS spec on Thursday,
October 13, 2005 at 4pm in California time.

Here is the teleconference information:

Toll-free dial-in:          1-877-421-0025
Toll/International dial-in: 1-770-615-1242
Participant passcode:       238338

Even if you cannot join to the teleconference, email discussion
(before the teleconference) also would be great.

Thanks,
Osamu