[gfs-wg] RE: Grid File System Architecture Telecon

Jane Xu jxu at us.ibm.com
Wed May 11 14:54:11 CDT 2005

I will just call in, thanks!  Talk to you soon!

Regards,
Jane

Jane Xu, Ph.D. STSM
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
Storage Software Architecture
IBM Systems and Technology Group
5600 Cottle Road,  San Jose, CA 95193
Mail Stop: 04MA/50-1
Office:      050/B141
Phone:     408-256-9137, T/L 276-9137
Fax:          408-256-3854
Internet:   jxu at us.ibm.com

             "Arun swaran
             Jagatheesan"
             <arun at sdsc.edu>                                            To
             Sent by:                  "Arun swaran Jagatheesan"
             owner-gfs-wg at ggf.         <arun at sdsc.edu>, "Grid File System
             org                       WG" <gfs-wg at ggf.org>
                                                                        cc
                                       "Osamu Tatebe"
             05/11/2005 12:43          <o.tatebe at aist.go.jp>, "Charles
             PM                        Vitale" <cvitale at sdsc.edu>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [gfs-wg] RE: Grid File System
                                       Architecture Telecon

If you wish to use Polycom (video conferencing) for the meeting today, i
can send you the IP address to dial in.

Arun