[gfs-wg] GFS Telecon: 3/9/05 Wednesday

Arun swaran Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Tue Mar 8 02:13:00 CST 2005

We are scheduling this pre-GGF-Korea Telcon this Wednesday. Sorry for
the short notice. Refer the Number to call below.

Objective of the Call:
- GGF-Korea Logistics
- GFS Architecture Workbook v0.54 (attached)

Proposed Agenda:
1) Kick Off: (5 minutes)
	- Note taker assignment
	- Roll Call (orally mention your name)
2) GGF-Korea Logistics (20 ~ 30 minutes)
	- Sessions
	- Confirmed Participants
	- Access Grid or VTC availability
	- Talks, Note taker volunteers
3) GFS Architecture Workbook v0.5 Discussion (20~30 minutes)
	- Activity: Find any major changes if necessary an incorporate them
4) Wrap Up (5 minutes)
	- Next Telecon after GGF-Korea
	- Next F2F or Meeting in US (where most members are present)

Number to Call: