[gfs-wg] Re: [ogsa-wg] RNS critique

Manuel Pereira mpereira at almaden.ibm.com
Thu Jul 21 01:32:53 CDT 2005

Hello All,

I was hoping to provide a quick response to Andrew's comments today,
however due to unexpected personal reasons I was unable to.  I will not be
available until Monday next week, at which time I will provide a brief
response to each of the points listed.

Best regards,
Manuel Pereira
IBM Almaden Research Center