[gfs-wg] RNSJunctionFault

Manuel Pereira mpereira at almaden.ibm.com
Tue Jul 12 11:42:03 CDT 2005

Hello Takuya,

> RNSJunctionFault does not have elements of Type and LogicalReferences.
>
> Are LogicalReferences resolved and are they set in EPRs? (AutoResolve)

This is a great question that I need to address more clearly in the
document.  However, your assumptions are correct.  The reason the document
doesn't address "Type" is because it doesn't matter what type it is, since
in this case whatever type of junction it is it must resolve to its
associated EPRs (therefore acting as an implicit AutoResolve if
necessary).

Thank you,
Manuel Pereira
IBM Almaden Research Center