[gf-chairs] OGF22 Session Scheduling is open!

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Thu Dec 20 16:06:33 CST 2007

OGF Chairs -

Session scheduling is now open for the next OGF event, OGF22, which
will be held in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA from February 25-29, 2008

At OGF22, we have planned a multi-session track with contributions
from developers and users showcasing their work implementing OGF
specifications. This Specification Adoption Track aims to provide a
vehicle for:
* Highlighting project success and increasing organization visibility
* Productive interaction with specification authors
* Discussion of specifications with experienced implementers.

In addition, all spec adoption presenters will be provided a free
poster/demonstration table display to further highlight their work.
If you would like to participate, please submit your proposal via the
on-line Call For Participation (CFP) form by selecting the "Spec
Adoption" session type in the drop-down. We will contact you in
January with full details on display table set up information and
schedule.

To request sessions for your group or BoF, or to submit a proposal
for other kinds of sessions, please go to the following page:
http://www.ogf.org/OGF22/cfp.php

The scheduling deadlines are:
     Session Requests:
	- Deadline for session requests for a CG, WG or RG is January 11, 2008
	- Deadline for AD Hoc/Charter Discussion BOFs is January 11, 2008
     Draft Documents:
	- Deadline for submitting working drafts is  January 29, 2008.
     CFP Proposals:
	- Deadline for submissions is December 21, 2007

We anticipate that the schedule will be finalized by the end of January.

Thanks,

Joel