[gf-chairs] New Living Charter Interface - please update

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Sun Mar 12 22:51:51 CST 2006

GGF Chairs - As mentioned at the Chairs Update session at GGF16, we
have a new web interface for keeping group charters and milestones up
to date (called the "Living Charter").

Also, the information in the living charters drives the Roadmap of
GGF Standards and gives the Area Directors a view of their areas to
identify gaps and opportunities.  The Roadmap will both be an up-to-
date web document, as well as a document generated by taking a
periodic "snap-shot" of the current living charters and vetted
through the GGF document process.

I am emailing to request all group chairs to fill in their living
charters by visiting:
http://www.ggf.org/gf/group_info/charter.php

Updating this information (particularly the milestones of progress)
will become a periodic request prior to each GGF meeting.  For this
initial request, however, because we are generating a snapshot of the
Roadmap of GGF Standards (to be discussed at GGF17), please update
the charter information for your group by Friday, 17 March.

Thanks,

Joel