[gf-chairs] Gridforge update: please check your documents & monitoring

Greg Newby newby at arsc.edu
Tue Jun 27 10:40:18 CDT 2006

GGF Chairs:

I've been working through the Editor pipeline in the
new Gridforge site, and noticed something that all
document authors/editors and WG/RG/CG chairs will
want to know:

  Please check your documents, and if needed/desired
  *reinstitute* "monitoring" for your items.

I found I was not getting notifications of changes
as I had been in the past, and needed to re-add
monitoring for the trackers and documents that I needed
to know about.

Now is a good time to work through any content you might
have on Gridforge, looking for things awaiting your
attention or that should be monitored.  In case you
have pending documents in the Editor pipeline, follow
this link (and login) to see/maintain them:

  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.ggf-editor/tracker.submit_ggf_draft

Please let me know if things seem amiss in your document status.
Let Joel know of any anomalies or problems you encounter with
Gridforge.
  -- Greg  (GGF Editor)

Dr. Gregory Newby, Chief Scientist (Acting), Arctic Region Supercomputing Ctr
Univ of Alaska Fairbanks-909 Koyukuk Dr-PO Box 756020-Fairbanks-AK 99775-6020
e: newby AT arsc.edu v: 907-450-8663 f: 907-450-8603 w: www.arsc.edu/~newby