[gf-chairs] Draft GGF18 Group Session schedule for review

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Mon Jul 31 02:58:07 CDT 2006

GF Chairs - I'd like to get your feedback on the draft schedule for
the group sessions at GGF18.  Please review the GGF18 schedule for
the community program and group sessions here:
http://www.ggf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=5&tentative

I intended to have this draft out for review earlier, but scheduling
for GGF18 was a much more difficult task than previous GGF's due the
amount of things going on at once.

The schedules for the sessions in other tracks at Gridworld/GGF18 can
be found in the following two links:
http://www.gridworld.com/live/42/events/42WDC06A/conference/CC664596
http://www.gridworld.com/live/42/events/42WDC06A/conference/CC794358

Please review the group session schedule and let me know your
feedback ASAP; we are approaching a print deadline at the end of this
week, and need to have the group session schedule finalized in
advance of that (hopefully by late Tuesday).

Thanks,

Joel