[gf-chairs] Important Request from David Snelling

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Sat Jul 8 03:46:59 CDT 2006

Subject: Standards Direction in Open Grid Forum

Folks,

The establishment of the Open Grid Forum represents an inflection
point in our standardization efforts with regards to grid software
interoperability. As part of a larger overall strategic process, we
are surveying key experts from the grid community regarding standards
directions and priorities over the next 12 to 18 months. We would
therefore like you to complete a short survey covering several
aspects of standards development.

Please follow this link for our zoomerang-based survey and accept my
apologies if you receive this request more than once.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225GBEJ3S9N

Please take a moment to fill out the survey by end-of-day Thursday,
13 July 2006 - your input is critical.

Thank you for your thoughts,

Dr. David Snelling
VP Standards Open Grid Forum.