gf-chairs Scheduling is Now Open

Stacey Giannese giannese at ggf.org
Thu Jan 6 11:09:28 CST 2005

GGF Chairs-

Now that you have let me know of your working session plans for GGF13, you
will now have to formerly request those sessions. In order to do so you will
have to visit http://www.ggf.org/Meetings/GGF13/WG_Chairs_Update.htm for
complete instructions.

DEADLINE for scheduling requests for WG/RGs is on/before : Friday, 18
February 2005. DEADLINE for AD Hoc/ Charter Discussion BOF's is on/before :
Friday, 11 February 2005. No Late Requests Will Be Accepted. Charter
Discussion BOF's may request a session during the same time WG/RG are
submitting their requests.

Please note that you will have to post an agenda when you schedule your
working session as well as any working draft documents you will be
discussing during your sessions. If there are any special requests you will
need during your session please note those in your request.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Hurry and schedule your
session now!

Stacey Giannese
Manager of Community Activities
Global Grid Forum