[gf-chairs] GGF15 Session Scheduling - just 2 weeks left!

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Mon Aug 22 16:09:51 CDT 2005

GGF Chairs -

GGF15 is quickly approaching, and I wanted to remind you to sign up for
sessions for your group.  The deadline for submitting a working draft
is this Friday, so now is the time!

Please go to the following link for instructions and the link to the
session request form:
	 http://www.ggf.org/ggf_events_chairinfo_ggf15.htm

Note that this is a new form for the session requests; we're not using
the "old" gridforge method.  If you have questions about specific
fields on the page, please contact me directly.  Requests may be
updated after initial submission as information becomes available.
However, editing will not be possible after the deadline has passed.

The deadlines are:
     Documents - Deadline for submitting working drafts is Aug 26, 2005.
     Session - Deadline for session requests for a CG, WG or RG is Sep
2, 2005.
	           - Deadline for AD Hoc/Charter Discussion BOFs is Sep 2,
2005.

Please note: Chair Training and Chair Update Sessions will be scheduled
soon, and I will let you know once they are.

And, as you probably already know, GridWorld/GGF15 will be October 3-6,
2005 in Boston, MA., USA.

Note: The majority of group sessions will be scheduled on
Monday-Thursday.  Some "early-bird" slots are available on Sunday (Oct.
2).

I'm looking forward to seeing you at GGF15!

Joel

Joel Replogle
Standards Facilitator
Global Grid Forum