[gesa-wg] The end of the road

Jon MacLaren maclaren at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Jan 10 09:05:27 CST 2006

To all of us who are left,

I've recently heard that the use case document has been approved for
publication as a GGF Informational Document.

No one has stepped forward to take the reigns of the group in this
last six months of "revival", and so I'm going to go ahead and ask
that our Area Directors (now John Tollefsrud and Hiro Kishimoto)
finalise the group and dispatch it off to that Great Standardisation
Body in the The Sky.

Personally, I've also reached an end to my GGF attendance.  I have
various reasons, but this is not the venue for that discussion.  I
may continue to read a couple of the lists, but really, I'm done -
it's time for me to beat my retreat.

So, fare thee well, and maybe I'll run into you at HPDC or SC.

So long,

Jon.