[gesa-wg] GESA-WG Use Cases Submitted to the Editor

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 14 19:12:05 CDT 2005

Hi Jon,

Thank you very much for completing the GESA-WG Use Cases document.
I am very glad that you and your team made this in short period of
time.

However, a template you used for the document is rather older and
obsolete version. It does not include the latest GGF copyright and IPR
statement. Please re-format your document using the latest template
(attached) and re-submitted to the Editor before getting warning from
him.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto