[gce-rg] GCE GGF14 Agenda

Roberto Barbera roberto.barbera at ct.infn.it
Tue Jun 21 01:19:35 CDT 2005

Hi Mary,

doesn't this completely collide with the Science Gateways workshop to
which myself and other people working on/interested in portals are
committed to go and give presentations ?

ciao

Roberto

--
Roberto Barbera (mailto:roberto.barbera at ct.infn.it)
Phone Catania: ++.39.095.378.5313      | Phone CERN: ++.41.22.76.79739