[gce-rg] GGF GCE-RG Reactivating

Roberto Barbera roberto.barbera at ct.infn.it
Wed Apr 6 09:29:25 CDT 2005

Hi Mary,

indeed, very much has been done inside the EGEE project concerning grid
portals. I will be happy to "re-activate" my participation to the
GCE-RG. I'm making plans to participate to GGF 14 so, please, keep me in
the loop.

ciao

Roberto

--
Roberto Barbera (mailto:roberto.barbera at ct.infn.it)
Phone Catania: ++.39.095.378.5313      | Phone CERN: ++.41.22.76.79739