[Fvga-wg] "Proposed Recommendation Document" within the OGF documents series: "Firewall Traversal Protocol"

Niederberger, Ralph r.niederberger at fz-juelich.de
Tue Aug 23 09:45:28 CDT 2011

Dear all,

I plan to submit the "Firewall Traversal Protocol" document as "Proposed
Recommendation Document" within the OGF documents series.

Pre-submission check is as follows:
Includes consensus within the OGF FVGA-WG group, adherence to intellectual
property guidelines, assignment of one or
More corresponding authors, and group mailing list last call. At this point,
OGF group chairs and the appropriate Ads should be informed of the intention
to submit.

The document I would like to submit is provided as attachment.

Please have a look into the document and provide feedback as soon as
possible, so that
the final document can be submitted at least before the next OGF meeting in
end of September.

Best regards

Ralph Niederberger
OGF FVGA-WG group chair

 Ralph Niederberger
 Juelich Supercomputing Centre
 Institute for Advanced Simulation

 Phone:  +49 2461 61-4772
 Fax:    +49 2461 61-6656
 E-Mail: r.niederberger at fz-juelich.de
 WWW:    http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/

 JSC is the coordinator of the
 John von Neumann Institute for Computing
 and member of the
 Gauss Centre for Supercomputing

 Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
 52425 Jülich

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
 Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
 Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
 Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
 Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt