[fs-bof] Financial services API Working Group BoF

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon May 14 02:24:09 CDT 2007

Hi Adam,

I agree we should discuss these topics in the first place.

 > why the OGF are quite so keen to
 > take ownership and control of this process, or what benefit this will
 > bring to the initiative. To make a compelling case this needs to be
 > clear.

Although "own and control" sound too strong to me but there are
several good reasons why OGF wants to work with London Group closely.

- "Grid adoption" is OGF's primary mission
- OGF needs the other related APIs align with your API.
- Financial Services is the excellent early adopter and OGF would
   use this as role model for other vertical domains.

Thanks,
-----
Hiro Kishimoto