[fs-bof] [Fwd: Grid API meeting]

Robert Cohen bcohen at bway.net
Mon Jun 4 07:00:19 CDT 2007

All,

I received this message from Adam Vile about the May 31 meeting in
London of the Financial Services group. As the note says, the group has
decided to work outside of OGF processes in its initial stages but wants
to connect with the US group. To create that bridge, it has added me to
the US mailing group.

The group also notes that it will review the extent of involvement with
OGF as things evolve. Adam has been designated to continue this dialogue.

The New York group is still planning to try to meet later this month,
although I think the meeting is more likely to happen in the first half
of July because of delays in approvals from some of the banks.

I hope to let you know about a date for the New York meeting in the next
10 days.

Bob