[fi-rg] Comments to our latest document

Ralph Niederberger r.niederberger at fz-juelich.de
Fri Oct 24 05:31:28 CDT 2008

Hi Thijs,

are there any news concerning our second document?
Public comment phase has been 30 days as far as I remember.
Did you tune the text according to Gian Lucas comments as you anounced?
And did you change the text and reference according to my last mail?

best regards

Ralph

 Ralph Niederberger
 Juelich Supercomputing Centre
 Institute for Advanced Simulation

 Phone:  +49 2461 61-4772
 Fax:    +49 2461 61-6656
 E-Mail: r.niederberger at fz-juelich.de
 WWW:    http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/

 JSC is the coordinator of the
 John von Neumann Institute for Computing
 and member of the
 Gauss Centre for Supercomputing

 Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
 52425 Jülich

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
 Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
 Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
 Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
 Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt