[fi-rg] Shaking Off some Cobwebs

Thijs.Metsch at dlr.de Thijs.Metsch at dlr.de
Fri Jul 13 06:15:29 CDT 2007

Hi @all,

Although I know it is holiday time at the moment, I would like to talk a
little bit about our next documents.

I haven't heared about any complains or change-wishes about the
requirements. So I think we can mark that topic as done. Next we need to
match these requirements with all the solutions we have. I presented a
first version at last OGF but I think we need some discussion on that
one. Maybe a telcon would help?

So feel free to help and post your comments about that issue.

Greetings from Germany,

-Thijs

---
Thijs Metsch
Deutsches Zentrum fuer Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
Simulations- und Softwaretechnik (SC) Koeln-Porz
Tel: (02203) 601-3859   http://www.dlr.de/sc
Fax: (02203) 601-3070   mailto:thijs.metsch at dlr.de