[fi-rg] Presentation for OGF20

Gian Luca Volpato volpato at rrzn.uni-hannover.de
Mon Apr 23 04:57:15 CDT 2007

Dear Inder, Leon,
dear All,

I recently saw on the OGF20 web pages that our FI-RG group have a
meeting slot on Wed 9th May.
Is there already a detailed agenda?

If there is interest from you I would like to give a contribute with
a presentation about the interaction between data management tools
and firewalls. This is the result of the investigation done in my
working group in the last 2-3 months. The work has been done in the
framework of the D-Grid project, but I strongly believe that the
results and outcome can be easily extended to other Grid projects.

Kind regards
/Gian Luca