[fi-rg] FI-RG current document #1

Ralph Niederberger r.niederberger at fz-juelich.de
Mon May 29 06:40:15 CDT 2006

Dear all,

as I already announced several times I would like to
finish our first document at least before the next GGF
meeting in Washington (including publication phase).

Until now I did not get any additional contributions.

I am just preparing an additional use case "Access Grid",
to provide an example for multicast usage. Does anyone
have/know about another multicast use case. If there are
no mandatory additional use cases, I would like to close
this chapter and come to an end.

Has someone had a look onto the glossary section?
Any additonal entries needed? Any errors found?

What about the acknowledgements section? (Inder, Leon, you
agreed to prepare one.)

In the header section we always had GWD-R, I think this has
to be changed to GWD-I (I for "informational", not R
for "recommended"). Later on another change to "GFD-I.nn" is
required.

Any other comments.

As soon as we have finalized the document, we should go into
public comments phase.

Best regards

Ralph

 Ralph Niederberger

 Research Center Juelich
 Central Institute for Applied Mathematics
 John von Neumann Institute for Computing
 D-52425 Juelich

 Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
 Zentralinstitut für Angewandte Mathematik
 John von Neumann Institut für Computing
 D-52425 Jülich

 Tel.: +49 2461 61 4772
 E-Mail: R.Niederberger at fz-juelich.de