[fi-rg] Draft "Firewall issues overview"-document

Ralph Niederberger r.niederberger at fz-juelich.de
Wed Mar 29 04:04:21 CST 2006

Hi all,

as you may know we are preparing a "Firewall issues overview"
document. We would like to get your comments on the current draft
before we go into the public comments phase of GGF documents.

Could you please have a look onto the current document and inform
us about any inconsistencies, weaknesses and errors.

What should be improved? Do you have any additional input that
should be included? Did we miss some important use cases which are
different in behaviour from the ones mentioned?

Any comments are very welcomed.

The document can be found at:

   http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/fi-rg

Then going to the "Documents" folder and from here going to
"Meeting Materials / GGF 16". Here you will find
"draft-GWD-R-Firewall-Issues-Overview-V1.4"

A direct link is:

   http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/fi-rg/document/draft-GWD-R-Firewall-Issues-Overview-V1.4/en/1

best regards

Ralph

 Ralph Niederberger

 Research Center Juelich
 Central Institute for Applied Mathematics
 John von Neumann Institute for Computing
 D-52425 Juelich

 Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
 Zentralinstitut für Angewandte Mathematik
 John von Neumann Institut für Computing
 D-52425 Jülich

 Tel.: +49 2461 61 4772
 E-Mail: R.Niederberger at fz-juelich.de