[fi-rg] Next FI-RG Document #2

Thijs.Metsch at dlr.de Thijs.Metsch at dlr.de
Fri Jun 2 03:20:53 CDT 2006

hi,

sounds great! I just started off outlining the new document. And I am very happy with any upcoming contributions. I think we can present a first outline and discuss it on next GGF as diplayed in the new timeline. As we are a research group mayb we can setup a roadmap of our "research" on this field...

Greetings from Germany,

-Thijs