[fi-rg] Telecon monday 16:00 CET / 10:00 EDT and contribution to next doc

Ralph Niederberger r.niederberger at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jul 20 03:45:32 CDT 2006

Dear all,

I am currently on vacation until Aug, 7th. So I can not participate.
May be Egon will be available?

Additionally I include a first contribution to our next document from
Egon and me. Feel free to discuss/criticize.
A market overview will follow.

 Ralph Niederberger

 Forschungszentrum Jülich / Research Center Juelich
 Central Institute for Applied Mathematics    (ZAM)
 John von Neumann Institute for Computing     (NIC)
 D-52425 Juelich

 E-Mail: R.Niederberger at fz-juelich.de
 Tel.: +49 2461 61 4772   /  Fax.: +49 2461 61 6656