[fi-rg] Work in progress document "Firewall issues overview", call for feedback

Inder Monga imonga at nortel.com
Tue Jan 31 10:48:51 CST 2006

Thanks Ralph!

The authors are currently meeting via con call every week on Monday 10 AM EST/16:00 CET. If anyone is interested in attending those calls and contributing please feel free to drop me a note and I will send you the bridge information. I encourage you to read the document and comment since I feel the authors (and the editor!) have done a great job pulling the document together. The ongoing classification work will drive the next document on potential solutions and gap analysis that we hope to kick-start in Athens GGF.

You can get the minutes from the last two meetings at gridforge (https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=157&category_id=1212)

Thanks and look forward to your contributions,

Inder
Nortel Networks