[fi-rg] Classification of firewall issues

Thijs.Metsch at dlr.de Thijs.Metsch at dlr.de
Wed Jan 25 05:47:14 CST 2006

Hi @all,

Currently we are working on our first document for the Firewall Issues
research group. Now we need to classify the use cases and or firewall
issues whihc we have (and which may arise). Therefore I made a first
suggestion about how to do it.

Have a look at the presentation attached and feel free to post your
comments on this mailing list.

Regards from Germany,

-Thijs

---
Thijs Metsch
Deutsches Zentrum fuer Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
Simulations- und Softwaretechnik (SISTEC) Koeln-Porz
Tel: (02203) 601-3859   http://www.dlr.de/sc
Fax: (02203) 601-3070   mailto:thijs.metsch at dlr.de