[fi-rg] draft-ggf-firg-issues-03.doc

Ralph Niederberger r.niederberger at fz-juelich.de
Wed Sep 21 08:42:46 CDT 2005

Dear Leon,

we made some minor corrections within the draft-ggf-firg-issues-02 document.
Beneath some typos we added a definition for firewall in chapter 3 and
changed
chapter 4. You had one chapter heading "Forschungszentrum Jülich".
But the text was input from FZ-Jülich,  German Aerospace Centre (DLR) and
Argonne National Lab (ANL).

I changed this to 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 and added 4.4. with N.N. for the
two remaining sections "Token Based Firewall traversal" and "EAP based
firewall opening".

We could also skip the origination of the contributions and have the
applications/issues/concepts as the headings.

best regards

Ralph

 Ralph Niederberger

 Research Center Juelich
 Central Institute for Applied Mathematics
 John von Neumann Institute for Computing
 D-52425 Juelich

 Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
 Zentralinstitut für Angewandte Mathematik
 John von Neumann Institut für Computing
 D-52425 Jülich

 Tel.: +49 2461 61 4772
 E-Mail: R.Niederberger at fz-juelich.de