[Fedsec-cg] [Idel-wg] [caops-wg] Fwd: [Nsi-wg] slides for NSI AA presentation Monday 22 September 2014

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Tue Sep 23 05:51:39 EDT 2014

Hi all,

it looks interesting, and I'm hoping to get some more information from
the NSI people involved (some of which are actually our neighbours from
SURFsara) if I find some time. I would like to understand better how
they ensure the integrity of the SAML attributes. Maybe it does not
matter in the setup, but it looks like authZ decisions are made based on
attribs aggregated from different services and somehow I don't see how
they prevent intermediate parties from tampering with them.

Concerning the communication: how about starting a new mailing list
nsi-security and subscribe different people + the nsi-wg list on it?

    Cheers,
    Mischa