[Fedsec-cg] XACML profiles, update to XACML interop profile

Mischa Salle msalle at nikhef.nl
Tue Dec 9 10:38:01 EST 2014

Hi Jens,

to come back to the GFD.205 discussion: we have been working on the
extensions and agree now on what's needs to be done. The result has
already been or is being implemented in the relevant clients (primarily
the lcmaps-plugins-scas-client) and servers (primarily GUMS).
The set of changes plus their rationale are all described in a new
proposed document which I've attached. It would be an addition to, not
replacement of the original document.

How we should go from here?

    Best wishes,
    Mischa

--
Nikhef                      Room  H155
Science Park 105            Tel.  +31-20-592 5102
The Netherlands             Email msalle at nikhef.nl