[et-cg] Feedback on IEEE Article

Elizabeth Vander Meer evmeer at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 06:45:38 CDT 2009

Hello all!
Hope you have been doing well in 2009.
Malcolm Atkinson and I have been working on an IEEE article about
strategies and policies to support e-Science education.  We would
greatly appreciate your comments and contributions--we are
particularly keen to include more examples of e-Science projects.  And
if you see that we have missed out anything (if you want to add to our
strategies and policies lists), please let me know.  We will of course
include you as a co-author if you make a contribution.  Since this is
our concluding article in a series of articles for IEEE, we would like
make sure it has significant impact.  I've attached a draft of the
document (references to be added).  Could you provide me with your
feedback by 26 March?
Thanks so much for your input!
Kind regards,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Vander Meer
NeSC Education and Training Policy Officer
National e-Science Centre
University of Edinburgh
Old College - South Bridge
Edinburgh  EH8 9YL
PHONE:  +44 (0)131 650 9832
FAX: +44 (0)131 650 9825

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.