[et-cg] Documents for comment

Kathryn Cassidy kathryn.cassidy at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Nov 25 10:08:15 CST 2008

Dear Educators and Trainers,

I'm afraid I have been rather remiss in following up on the ET-CG
group's documents. I hope to rectify this now!

Of the four documents which came out of BOF and Community Group meetings
since OGF16 in Athens, two have been reviewed by the mailing list and
submitted to the OGF editorial process.  They are

Policy for Supporting Grid and e-Science Education and Training
http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=274
and
Towards Professional Grid Certification
http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=277

These two documents are awaiting public comment, and it would be very
helpful if members of the ET-CG could review them (by following the
tracker links above) and add any comments which you may have.

These documents have in fact been resubmitted for public comment because
they did not recieve any comments the first time around.  If you agree
with the content of the documents then please add a comment indicating
this so that it is clear that the documents reflect the views of the ET-
CG membership.

We also have two documents which have not yet been submitted to the
editorial process.  They are:

Experiences and Issues with t-Infrastructure
and
IPR for e-Science Education and Training

I am attaching both of these documents to this mail so that we can begin
the two week internal review period via the ET-CG mailing list before
submitting them to the OGF editorial process. You are all encouraged
to read and comment on these documents in order to ensure that we submit
the best possible documents for publication.

We're nearly there, and the hard work of writing and editing is mostly
done. Let's make this last push to get all of these documents through
the editorial process!

Thanks in advance,
Kathryn.