[et-cg] IPR document for comment

Malcolm Atkinson mpa at nesc.ac.uk
Thu May 8 02:11:21 CDT 2008

Dear Kathryn

Thank you again, you have been very busy overnight!

I much appreciate this burst of activity.

I hope we'll get a burst of response from colleagues.  In this case
it would be very good if they knew experts in the domain and asked
them to comment.
I think there is a particular challenge in the case of IPR because
arrangements and cultures differ in each country.

Malcolm