[et-cg] Towards Professional Grid Certification document for comment

Kathryn Cassidy kathryn.cassidy at cs.tcd.ie
Wed May 7 11:29:19 CDT 2008

Dear Educators and Trainers,

Please find attached the draft Towards Professional Certification
document for final review prior to submission to the OGF editorial process.

This document has been worked on for some time through the Education and
Training Community Group.

As agreed at OGF22 we will now begin a two-week review period via the ET-CG
mailing list before we submit the document, you are all encouraged to
read and comment on the document in order to ensure that we submit the
best possible document for publication.

Thanks in advance,
Kathryn.