[et-cg] Reminder: Curricula Development Workshop

Elizabeth Vander Meer evmeer at nesc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 08:59:29 CST 2008

Dear Colleague,
The deadline for showing interest in attending the Curricula
Development workshop, to be held in Brussels on 14th and 15th of
February, is fast approaching (25th January).  As we think you would
be an asset in discussions of grid and e-Science education curricula,
we hope you will be able to attend.  Please find the agenda for the
workshop attached--it will give you a better idea of the content of
each day.
We do hope you will be able to take part!  Please contact me by the
25th to let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Vander Meer
ICEAGE Policy Support Officer
National e-Science Centre
University of Edinburgh
Old College - South Bridge
Edinburgh  EH8 9YL
PHONE:  +44 (0)131 650 9832
FAX: +44 (0)131 650 9825

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.