[et-cg] OGF20 - ET-CG Group Discussions Provisional Agenda

Ruediger Berlich ruediger.berlich at iwr.fzk.de
Sat Mar 31 11:26:20 CDT 2007

Apologies, this was meant to reach Kilian only ...
The message just says that I hope is well.
Best,
Ruediger

--
Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Ruediger Berlich

Dr. Ruediger Berlich               | E-mail: ruediger.berlich at iwr.fzk.de
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe        | Web: http://ruediger.berlich.com
Institute for Scientific Computing | Phone:  +49 (0)7247 825678
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1      | Fax:    +49 (0)7247 824972
D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen   | Mobile: +49 (0)178 5567842